We hope that you find Remble useful, but users are reminded that the advice given does not replace the opinion of a licensed mental health or relationship counselling professional. If you want more help than we can provide, or if you are thinking of making a significant change to your behavior or relationship, we urge you to seek the advice of a licensed professional before doing so.
The following are some reliable resources for general mental health information.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Crisis Text Line
- The Trevor Project
- Crisis intervention and suicide prevention for LGBTQ youth through a hotline, chat feature, and online support center.
- Call: 866-488-7386
- Text: START to 678678
- The Veterans Crisis Line
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline (Substance Abuse)
- Crisis Services Canada
- Kids Help Phone
A free text messaging resource offering 24/7 support to anyone in crisis.
- Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention
- Hope For Wellness
- Kids Helpline
- National Suicide Helpline UK
- Open 24/7
- Call: 0800 689 5652
- For practical advice on suicide prevention
- Call: 0800 068 4141
- Provides 24/7 emotional support to anyone in distress or at risk of suicide in the UK or Ireland.
- Call: 116 123
- Suicide Ecoute
- SOS Help
- Telefonseelsorge Deutschland (National)
- German speaking call: 0800 -111 0 222
- English speaking call: 030-44 01 06 07
- Lifeline South Africa
Other International Support
- International Suicide Hotlines
- Find a Helpline